Spread the cost this Christmas by joining our new Christmas club
Our trusted professional brands have begun to release their Christmas sets, which include some great savings and/or FREE products
We understand this has been a different year so to help make Christmas 2020 the best yet we have introduced our new savings club.
Simply pre order your products and pay a small deposit now, followed by weekly or monthly payments to clear the balance
Collection & delivery will be around 2 weeks before Christmas, we can also include FREE gift wrapping
Full Terms & Conditions
PAY 20% OF YOUR ORDER TOTAL TO SECURE YOUR KIT THEN PAY THE REMAINING 80% WHEN YOU COLLECT YOUR ORDER AT THE END OF NOVEMBER OR IF YOU PREFER WE CAN CONTACT YOU TO TAKE A SMALL WEEKLY/MONTHLY PAYMENT.
If you decide you no longer want your order and we are unable to return it to the suppliers unfortunately there will be a cancellation charge. We will charge 5% of the full order total if you cancel before 1st November and 10% after 1st November.
(Limited Stocks Available, Allocated on a first come first served basis)
These Christmas Clubs orders will be ready to deliver / collect from end of November.
Please note due to the nature of the active ingredients Environ is a consultation only product, therefore if you would like to purchase any of these products we will contact you to arrange a free online consultation